Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday- Characters That Deserve Their Own Book

This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given.

(I feel like some people may consider some of these characters main characters, but I tried my best!)


Minor characters I would like to have a book written about in their POV: 


Front Cover
1. Professor Snape - Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling 

Okay, but honestly who wouldn't want to read a book in Snape's point of view!? He is one of the most misjudged characters in the whole series. I might feel bad for him but I still have a hard time not wanting to dislike him, even after reading the books again and seeing the movies a ton. He's just one of those characters that I love to hate. 

2. Augustus- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

I know, I know, I know, GUS! I am seriously in love with Augustus Waters. He's character's personality is just something beyond unique. He's such a hard character to dislike. I love his love for Hazel and reading that love from his POV would probably make me melt, come back to life, and melt again. And just what if Augustus's story ended like an Imperial Affliction... THE FEELS.

3. Jared- The Host by Stephenie Meyer 

I really found myself falling in love with Jared. There was just something really attractive about his character and the way he wanted to protect the people he cared about. I just want to read his POV to see how he coped with things and how he got to the place he wanted to be. 

4. Roger- Amy And Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

To be completely honest, I don't remember much from this book. I do, however, remember really enjoying it. I also believe I started to really like Roger's character as well. I would love to read his POV because I would honestly love to read this book again in a different perspective because it's just a really fun read and traveling and seeing new places can be a different experience for everyone. 

5. Wesley- The D.U.F.F by Kody Keplinger

Oh Wesley. Wesley, Wesley, Wesley. He is one of the most sexiest book boyfriends I have ever had if I'm going to be honest with everyone. There is just something so charming about Wes even if he tries to act like everything is great and his great and badass. I also loved his sense of humor and the way he actually cared about people, like his sister or Bianca.


6. Ren- Tigers Curse by Colleen Houck

OH MY GOD REN. I love Ren. This book definitely has it's pros and cons but Ren is and forever will be a total pro, a sexy pro at that. There is just something about him that I'm obsessed with. He's had so much stuff happen to him in his life. I would love to read his thoughts in his POV. I would love to know how it felt when being changed into a tiger and if he was scared while he was on all of his magical quests with Kelsey.

Front Cover

7. Neville- Harry Potter by J.K Rowling

Neville seems like just a genuine character. I would love to read his POV and see how he reacted when learning about his parents. Neville has also growing a lot during the whole series and I would love to see how his thoughts changed along with his actions. It would also be pretty cool to see how he viewed Ron, Harry, and Hermione.


8. Hazel's parent- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

But let's be honest, her parents are going through something horrible. I would just love to see how they're dealing with the whole situation. I would also love to see what her mom was doing in Amsterdam and how they viewed Hazel and Augustus's relationship together. Plus, they were some badass parents and I would love to know more about them.


9. Charlie- Twilight by Stepheine Meyer

Charlie was one of my favorite characters in the Twilight saga. I loved his sense of humor. It would just be really fun to see how his life was in Forks, WA before Bella came along. I just want to see how he reacts to everything around him if or when he finds out about all of the mysterious happenings in his town.

 10. Max- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

I really love Max's journey. I wish Death would have given us a little more on his story. I do really like how the story was told, but it would be really awesome to read about how Max felt hiding in Liesel. I really don't have much more reason for wanting to read his POV besides the fact that I adored him as a character! :D

10 comments:

  1. I'd love to read about Snape's high school days :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! That would be so much fun! I want to see how he transformed from high school to who he was in the series :D

      Delete
  2. OMG I FORGOT ABOUT SNAPE! Everything on my list is now irrelevant! Lol.

    Alexandra @ SleepsOnTables

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH NO! but Snape is a fabulous villain that I guess isn't really a villain XD

      Delete
  3. I would totally read a book about Snape. He's one of my favorites. I love how conflicted he is. Great choice! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read many of your pics but I would definitely read a book from Professor Snape's POV! Great list!

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA I ALSO PUT SNAPE AND GUS AS MY TOP 2 IN THE THIS LIST :D

    I really wanted to know more about those two! I liked Gus and Snape, even if the latter was incredibly mysterious. But you know that part in the Pensieve, when Harry reads Snape's memories? I want a book that describes more on that :D :D

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment or to even read my post. It means a lot! (:

-Amber